Sign up to receive email updates
The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 1st district
- Oscoda Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Gaylord Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Escanaba Vet Center
- Manistique Outreach Clinic
- Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center
- Menominee Clinic
- Marquette Clinic
- Hancock Clinic
- Clemont C. Van Wagoner Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (Alpena)
- Sault Ste. Marie Clinic
- Ironwood Clinic
Support For Homeless Veterans
Information for homeless veterans can be found here.
Posters & Brochures for Homeless Veterans Outreach
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Michigan benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.