Sign up to receive email updates
Marquette Passport Fair
The office of Dr. Dan Benishek, Congressman from Michigan’s First District, will be holding a passport fair at the Peter White Public Library (PWPL) in Marquette on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
Dr. Benishek’s staff will be joined by representatives from the National Passport Center to help interested citizens apply for United States passports.
Items interested citizens should bring to the passport fair include:
- Completed DSP-11 (available at the Library)
- Certified copy of U.S. birth certificate
- 2 - 2 1/2" photographs of a frontal view with light background (Eyes must be open, even on infants.)
- Picture I.D. for identification purposes
- Fee of $110 for individuals 16 years of age and older or $80 for children under 16 years of age in check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State
- Fee of $25 per passport application for processing fee to PWPL in check or cash
- All applicants (regardless of age) must appear when passport application is presented to Library Staff for processing
- Both parents must appear and sign for applications of children under 16 years of age
Note: No appointment or RSVP is required to attend this event. However, attendees who wish to make an appointment may call 906-273-1661